Sunday, November 29, 2009

Here are some don't forgets!!

Tomorrow--Monday, Nov. 30th is our next Brownie meeting. Moms/dads, don't forget to write a note for your daughter to stay after school!! We will be starting work on our service project!

If you haven't already turned in your product money--I will be at the school Monday morning (tomorrow) to pick it up. Hopefully I can get a parking spot directly in front of school. I am driving a Honda Odyssey. Thanks! If for some reason I am not there or you can't find me, drop the money off at the office and I will check in there! Thanks!

I am attending my monthly region leader meeting this Tuesday,so hopefully I will get an itinerary for the sleepover this coming Friday. As soon as I know, you will know. So for those of you that are planning on going to the overnight, expect a call/email from me Tuesday or Wednesday!

The Christmas parade is this Saturday (the 5th). We have a spot reserved for our Brownie and Daisy's. I really hope everyone will be able to attend! It is so much fun for the girls and they can take pride in their being a girl scout while going down Main street. As of this point, we are to meet at the First Baptist Church parking lot (next to the courthouse) at 3:30. It is looking like our sashes and tunics won't make it in time for the parade, so dress warm!!!!

Any questions about anything--call me!!

No comments: