Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Good evening everyone! I hope you all are having a good holiday season so far! Well, I have scheduled the last activity for the Brownies/Daisys for this year. We will be going caroling. This will happen on Monday, December 21 at 6 PM. Everyone is to meet at the First Church of Christ in Grayson promptly at 6 PM. From there, we will be walking the neighborhood while Christmas caroling. Depending on how the weather is, will determine how far we go and how long we do it for. Even if it is rainy, we will still carol--we will just go to Kmart or Ralphs and carol there under the eaves for a bit. After caroling, we will return for the church for hot drinks and Chrismas sweets! I will also have a craft for the girls to complete while I talk with you all. It is REALLY important for a parent/grandparent/family representative to be there for the caroling event. I tried to make the time so that most of you will be off work. If you can't make it while we are caroling, please come on in. I will need a few of the parents to stay behind at the church and get the hot water and drinks ready and the sweets set out. Also, I will be telling everyone the cookie sales info. I will handing out the sales pages for the cookies. Cookie sales begin January 8th, so I want you all to have it in hand so it won't be such a mad dash at the first of the year to gather everyone. So please, please, please, come to this event or have someone come for you so they can relay the info to you.

For the caroling, dress the girls warmly and let them wear their sashes/tunics that displays their badges and such. They will be excited to show them off! I really want to take a group picture of the girls at this time also.

So--Monday, December 21st at 6 PM at the First Church of Christ in Grayson--Be there and have fun!!

No comments: