Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Uniforms



I am going to use some of the fall product money to buy the girls their sash/vest (whichever they decide on). If they aleady have their sash/vest then I will let them choose another piece of the uniform that equals the cost of the sash/vest. I hope to have these by Thanksgiving. That should give everyone time to get their numbers, pins, etc on them before the Christmas parade. We are going to do a float for the parade, and I want all the girls to have their sash/vest to wear during the parade. It will be great fun!!! I will be talking with you and the girls more about this over the next month. Some of you had been asking about uniforms, so I wanted to let you know what was in the woodworks. I will have the girls decide on what they want (sash vs. vest) at the next meeting and I will let you know what they decided on!

Becky Copeland

1 comment:

zoies_mama said...

You are doing a great job!