Monday, October 19, 2009


A few tidbits:

Great job selling the Fall Product! Be very proud of yourselves and your girls! I don’t have final totals, but everyone has done wonderful!!!

The zoo trip is coming fast! We will be meeting at a new time, we are now meeting at 6:15 AM. I know this is early, but it opens at 9am and I want to get there close to opening and get back to Grayson by dark. Make sure you bring jackets/raincoats and umbrellas just in case!! Also, I am going to have several coolers in my van for holding drinks and snacks for the girls. You might want to bring a favorite drink or snack for you daughter to have or share. I will try to have some waters in the cooler to drink. If you want your daughter to have extra money—put it in a baggie with their name on it and the amount in there and I will keep it in my bag if you want. Remember, if you are driving any child that is not your own, you need to be a registered adult with Girl Scouts in order for the insurance to cover them on the ride up and back. See me if you want to register as an adult ($12).

See separate flyer for information on the get together on Halloween.

If you have not given me your child’s registration papers or money, I need them ASAP. If you have not paid dues yet come see me when you get the chance. If you signed up to pay snack and just let me bring it, come see me or contact me and I will let you know how much. For those of you who opted to bring snack to meeting, I will be putting your name on a meeting date on future calendars to cover that meeting for snack.

VERY IMPORTANT!! EVERYONE HAS TO SIGN A PERMISSION SLIP BEFORE THEIR CHILD CAN GO TO THE ZOO. I WILL HAVE THEM AT THE MEETING AND ALSO THE MORNING OF THE TRIP SO YOU CAN SIGN. NO CHILD CAN GO UNLESS ONE IS SIGNED AND GIVEN TO ME!

Lastly, I have a blog site on the internet set up to help keep everyone informed of the goings on of the troops. The website is: heritagegirlpower.blogspot.com
If you have trouble accessing it, let me know! I will be adding more to it over the next little bit, hope it is helpful!
Thanks for all you do!!

Becky Copeland (475-9425, 831-3479, becdaven@yahoo.com)

No comments: