Tuesday, January 19, 2010

tidbits


We will be having a Brownie meeting this coming Friday from 3:30-5:00 to make up for the one we missed due to school cancellation. So don't forget to write your daughters a note to stay after school for this Friday.

Cookie sales orders need to be turned into me by Jan. 30th. I will set up a time and place to be for you to bring it to me. I will keep you updated.

There are several patches the girls can earn for cookie sales in addition to the one they get for selling 12 cookies. Check out www.gskentucky.org, go to the cookie sales sections and click on incentives. Scroll toward the bottom and there are the other patches, it will give instructions on how to earn them. any questions, call me!

Hope everyone is having good and successful cookie sales!

No comments: